Wednesday 16 April 2008

Arrival in Chennai

Well actually I arrived in Chennai from London almost a month ago, but I've been too lazy to start writing this blog.

So who am I?

I am a IT professional, born and brought up in the UK to Indian parents and I am married with 2 young kids. We have made the decision as a family that spending a couple of years living and working in India would be a good experience for us all (although my wife was actually brought up in Tamil Nadu, so she's cheating!).

I got the opportunity through my employer to come and work in our Chennai office for a 2 year secondment. (If anyone from my company has figured out who I am, don't worry I am not going to write about the company in this blog, only maybe cultural differences in the office).

What am I going to write about?

I hope to write about my experiences on coming to Chennai, the differences in daily life between London and Chennai and pretty much everything that happens along the way - good and bad.

Anyway, feel free to comment on the kind of things you'd like me to write about and I'll do my best to find the time.

No comments: